Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Believe

I was struggling. I turned to God. He answered.

I needed Him, and I called out to Him for help. And He was there. It has never been more clear to me. I cannot describe the feeling of complete relief and comfort. I knew that I was not alone.

I have always known that God answers prayers, and that we need to turn to Him in all times, but I am in complete AWE of how present He was during this particular cry out for help. I am so thankful He showed me His power and might, and He showed me how to be more aware of His works, because it absolutely strengthened my relationship with Him, and I walk away from this experience a much stronger Christian. I have more faith than ever before.

Amazing and wonderful things happen when you ask God into your heart and allow Him to be in your life... better yet, be in control of your life.
His presence is all around us. Sometimes we stray and it just takes a little more for us to see it. Please believe in Him. Have faith. And trust in Him.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails