Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Friday, December 10, 2010

How old are you Jesus??

Last night, as I was lying in bed with Ella, she said to me, "Mommy, I am ready to say my prayers." She looked up and this is exactly what she said ... "Jesus, I hope you have a really good birthday on Christmas Day. I'm not sure how old you will be, but I hope you get some good cupcakes."

 And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth
Luke 1:14


Enjoy this glorious season celebrating His birth.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. oh my word...that first picture with ella leaning up against wilson, cupping his face is just about the most precious thing i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails