Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Great Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We started off with a birthday celebration for my mom on Wednesday. All the girls (and my brother joined us) took her to Sea Captains House for lunch where we enjoyed their famous She Crab Soup and then headed over to my grandparents house for cake. Then after the babies rested, my parents and my brother's family came over to our house for more cake and presents.



Thursday morning we woke up, and scurried out the door to my dad's family farm in the country to spend Thanksgiving day. My Dad and Uncle fried the best turkey and we all enjoyed a day outside in the fresh air. Ella and Wilson were SO happy.

















From there we headed to Jason's hometown and spent 3 nights with his family. It's hard traveling with a baby, but we managed to have a very enjoyable weekend together. Everyone was happy and healthy!

We left mid-morning Sunday. We always go pick out our Christmas tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I will honestly share with you that we are still living out of our suitcases, as I just haven't gotten around to unpacking and putting things in their place yet! I hate that feeling, but that's how it is right now.

We are excited to make many Christmas memories in our new (well, old) -- and hopefully final -- home.
Merry Christmas to you and enjoy this special time with your families. Remember that very FIRST Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails