Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Friday, July 23, 2010

How Can You Look at a Child and Not Believe in God?

"Every good and perfect gift is from above."
James 1:17
"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!"
2 Corinthians 9:15
"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us."
Ephesians 3:20
"Set your hearts on things above ..."
Colossians 3:1
"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.
3 John 1:4
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails