Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Card 2010 Decision

After lots of searching and thinking, I think I have decided to use Shutterfly to order my Christmas Cards. I wanted to go the simple route this year, and I found a simple fold-over card that is perfect ... and with the insane amount of cards I want to order, this card is fairly inexpensive, compared to some of the others I considered.

My deciding factor were the following savings -- so I wanted to share with you so you, too, can take advantage of this great opportunity!

Online at shutterfly.com, they are offering 30% off until November 22.
There is also a Free Shipping Code (SHIP30) on order of $30+
I received a catalog in the mail that says "Save $10" when using the special offer code.
I then checked on my Ebates page to see if there are any further offers. I will combine as many codes as I can, but even if I can't use any of these, I will still get an additional 8% cashback of my total order!!!

These are the Ebates coupons going on now, but for only 2 more days, I think ...
·         20% off Photo Books at Shutterfly (Exp. 11/22/2010) Plus 8.0% Cash Back!
·         Save up to 30% off Photo Cards and Stationary at Shutterfly (Exp. 11/22/2010) Plus 8.0% Cash Back!
·         20% off Address Labels, Gift Tags, Stationery Notepads & Calling Cards at Shutterfly (Exp. 11/22/2010) Plus 8.0% Cash Back!
·         20% off Calendars at Shutterfly (Exp. 11/22/2010) Plus 8.0% Cash Back!
·         30% off Photo Books at Shutterfly (Exp. 11/22/2010) Plus 8.0% Cash Back!
·         Free Shipping on $30+ order at Shutterfly. Code SHIP30 (Exp. 11/22/2010) Plus 8.0% Cash Back!
·         Turn Facebook photos in to a Shutterfly Photo book! (Exp. 12/31/2010) Plus 8.0% Cash Back!
Sign up for Ebates HERE (it's free and no strings attached!) and earn cashback on many, many online purchases plus take advantage of discounts and coupons!


I don't want to give my Christmas Card Photo away, however I will share a few of my favorites from our awesome photographer. Just got these back this week. My sister-in-law and brother organized a family photo shoot that we did at my parents' beach house a few weeks ago. It was very windy and bright, but we were able to get a nice selection of shots. Here is a taste of the fun we had ...







No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails