Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

FRIDAY (well, Saturday) FAVORITES!

Okay, so this post is a few hours late, but I really want to continue with my Friday Favorites from now throughout the year. I always find such help from other parental reviews on products, and rely on those comments when searching for toys, especially, for my children. I hope that my "Friday Favorites" will help relieve your stress level just a tad and allow you to focus more on the important aspects of this glorious holiday season.

The first product is one we gave my daughter for her 4th birthday. She LOVES being just like her daddy carrying around her very
own Blackberry. It's by Leap Frog, is very educational, and is the perfect size for keeping her entertained at restaurants and in the car.



Another item that makes a perfect gift for a child of ALL ages are the Veggie Tales DVD series.

They are great ways to introduce God's love for us on a child's level, however I always take away an important lesson from them as well. There are many different ones to choose from. We even buy the Veggie Tales Fruit Snacks from the grocery to go a long with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails