Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Joy To The World!

I was searching for a gift today, came across these lovely Christmas ornaments, and wanted to share them with you. I absolutely love Christmas time and can't wait to enjoy the season, as it is so quickly approaching.
These are just a few of the reasons I love it so much ...










Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mary Stevenson, 1936


I requested a catalog. Here is the link if you would like one as well ...

http://208.77.131.66/catalogrequest/countryselect.aspx?emailList=false

Merry Christmas ... almost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails