Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Monday, February 7, 2011

MORE Money for God!

Oh how I love our little girl.

We were gone this weekend spending time with Jason's family. It's been awhile since we had all been together. We had a nice visit. We spent the weekend in a beautiful oceanfront suite and we probably went around the heated indoor lazy river 200 times! Ella and Wilson had a great time playing with their cousins and grandparents.

When we got home and settled Sunday evening, I witnessed Ella talking to God. It was such a pure moment. She stopped what she was doing, looked up and said, "God, I'm so, so, so sorry we missed church today. We will do something extra special for you."

Later that night as we were saying her prayers, she said to me, "Did you know that God has 2 homes? One is our church and the other is Heaven." Then she asked if church was open then. When I told her it wasn't she replied, "Well then we need to go by tomorrow after school and take some more of my money for God. We shouldn't have missed church, Momma."

She amazes us constantly. I love seeing how God is at work in her little life, even at the age of 4, I see it. I see it each and every day. And I love it.


"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
(Learn along with me my SSMT verse)

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails