Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My New Love

Since we moved into our home, the formal living room has been completely empty. I took my time and finally decided on what colors, fabrics, overall look and feel I wanted for that room. I was so excited when the lady called me yesterday to tell me she had finished making my drapes and pillows. Jason and I spent the evening hanging them, and I have to say I am IN LOVE with my new room!!

We also recently bought a sleeper sofa for the playroom, since we don't have a guest bedroom. We thought this would at least give us an option for having overnight guests, which we don't have often. The walls are a pretty khaki color and we have a lot of white woodwork/wainscoting. I decided on a plain chocolate sofa and found these pillows that I am very pleased with. I want to recover our loveseat in the playroom a robin's egg blue. I love the color combination. It's all a work in progress, but that's how I like it!

1 comment:

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails