Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Monday, February 28, 2011

Revealing a Little More ...

I promised to reveal to you a new product of mine every few days. I am thrilled with my new business and cannot wait to see where it leads.

Imagine a red monogram (will be offered) on the plain white tee, with the matching girls A-Line Dress (to be shown soon). One-stop shopping for your convenience!!!
These adorable,very inexpensive, high-quality play clothes will be available to YOU in about a week, so keep checking back! And I'd love to hear what you think! More revealing again soon! View another practical product here.

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith."
Hebrews 12:2

1 comment:

  1. Britton - Congratulations on this business! The clothes are adorable and the prices are super! Can't wait to see more . . .

    ReplyDelete

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails