Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Target GC, Worthwhile Quotes, and Bible Verse Voting!

Check out my friend's blog Karen At Home. She is an incredible mom and I love reading about how she is learning to balance life at work, life at home, and being a loving and supportive Christian, Mom, wife and friend. She is a beautiful person inside and out, and ... she loves SOUTH CAROLINA!

She is hosting a fantastic giveaway for reaching 300 followers. Check it out and enter away at http://adayinthelifeofkaren.blogspot.com/


QUOTES

"When we set an example of honesty our children will be honest. When we encircle them with love they will be loving. When we practice tolerance they will be tolerant. When we meet life with laughter and a twinkle in our eye they will develop a sense of humor."    Wilferd A. Peterson

...be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12


"If you want your child to accept your values when he reaches his teen years, then you must be worthy of his respect during his younger days."    James Dobson

...in order to offer ourselves as a model for you, that you might follow our example.
2 Thessalonians 3:9


"A mother is a person who sees that there are only four pieces of pie for five persons and promptly remarks that she's never cared for pie."   Unknown

...it is more blessed to give than to receive.
Acts 20:35


VOTE for GOD!

Take this challenge with me by spending just a few minutes reading God's word. I have started something to encourage both you and me to open our Bibles and learn more about God's love for us and the way in which HE wants us to live. This is a constant struggle for me ... I want to be better for HIM.

So, I am keeping things simple. I learn more that way! I encourage you to and hope that you will take just a few minutes to learn just a little more. VOTE for your favorite Bible verse. A new poll will be starting in a few short days.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the bible verse vote. Gave me a reason to open up my bible. Thank you. :-)
    Mandy Harrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britton, you are so sweet to mention my blog in your post.

    Such a beautiful bible verse, I love reading all about your love for the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails