Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gold Leaf Crosses

I am so very proud of my mom. She has always been so creative and talented. I wish I had inherited some of those fun and useful genes!

She began making these beautiful GOLD LEAF CROSSES and gave to their friends for a Christmas thought this year. She has had such an incredible response of positive and encouraging praise. She is a very humble person, but I gladly share in her joy and talent!
She made one for me and my family, and I keep it on my kitchen counter where I am constantly reminded to try and live my life to glorify our Almighty Father in all that I am and do. It is a beautiful reminder to stop from the chaos of life and spend a few minutes talking and praying to God and learn something new about His love for us and His wondrous ways.

I want so badly to SHINE for GOD just as these glorious crosses SHINE on my counter.
You shall rejoice in all the good things the Lord your God has given to you and your household.
Deuteronomy 26:11

2 comments:

  1. Your children are precious!!!
    XoxoGapGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! My sisters create wonders of all kinds. I on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails