Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

He Listens

CRY OUT to the Lord.

He hears us. He wants us to be comforted and He wants to be in every single part of our lives. No matter how big or small.

I cried out to the Lord last night and I KNEW HIS PRESENCE. It was then that all was okay. I was surrounded by His love and felt the peace that only God can give us. Just as we hold and comfort our own babies in our arms, God does just the same with us. But the amazing thing is how much stronger His love for us is than the love we feel for our own children.


If you do and they cry out to me, I will certainly hear their cry.
Exodus 22:23


Cry out to the Lord ... He does listen.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I really needed this right now...
    Hope you are having a GREAT week...

    ReplyDelete

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails