Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Favorites

I thought I would try featuring a product that I love each Friday for awhile. These products will be items that are personal to me, products that I feel beneficial to share with you.

Feel free to leave me feedback on any products, if you use them personally, or any likes or dislikes.
As always, thank you for reading and for all your encouraging words.

My Friday Favorite is ...

Minute Maid Premium Kids Orange Juice! Jason and I discovered this a couple of months ago and we love it. It has a ton of additional vitamins including extra Calcium. With a preschooler in the house, unfortunately picky eating comes with her, especially at this age, and sometimes the battle is too tiring to fight. But this OJ she gulps ... along with me and Jason!

If you decide to try it, let me know how you and/or your family like it!

Happy Friday! I'm off to planning Ella's birthday party weekend at our new home!! Busy, Busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails