Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

My incredibly sweet, tender, kind, thoughtful, generous little girl turned 4 this weekend. We had a wonderful time spent full of friends, family, and very memorable times together. I don't think I have ever seen Ella beam quite as much as she did the entire weekend.

We started it off with a fun party full of girlie activities such as ...
Sock-doll making

Nail-painting, Princess tattoos, glitter, beading necklaces and bracelets

Then headed outside for a pinata and cupcakes.

The next day our little family of 4 enjoyed time at the park together. Everyone was just happy being together.



I am overwhelmed with love for this precious little girl.
Psalm 129:14 says, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." God made her so very special. He made her with such care, thought, and love, and I praise HIM for that.

It overwhelms me that our amazing God knew, before I was even created, that this precious, gentle, loving, pure soul would bless me and make my life whole each and every day. I am so thankful God gave this exact child to me.

"Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17

Happy Birthday baby girl, my best friend and little buddy! I love you with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails