Read My Apple Tree Story here.



Friday, August 20, 2010

FRIDAY FAVORITES

I have another “Friday Favorites” I’ve been waiting all week to share with you! (Remember, I only recommend items that I personally love and feel you can benefit from too.) If you do ANY online shopping, you must sign-up for Ebates!
It’s simple to begin getting CASHBACK on your online purchases from thousands of companies such as …

Target, Ebay, BabiesRUs, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Overstock, Dillards, Hotels.com, Expedia.com

All you do is complete the simple sign-up from the link below,
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=Y6N2opeu%2F8pPLlDOM6u4dg%3D%3D

With every online purchase, login to your account at www.Ebates.com, type in your online store, find additional coupons, and it will take you directly to that store to make your purchase.

You will receive anywhere from 1-12% cashback by check each quarter directly to your mailbox! I just received my check for $68 this week, all for logging into my account before each purchase. I don’t do a lot of online shopping, but most of this came from my few ebay purchases from buying children’s clothing.

Get a head start on your Christmas shopping and make a little extra cash while doing it! Again, you can find many great additional coupons that you can easily take advantage of too! My sister-in-law shared this with me a couple of years ago and I'm so glad she did ... thanks Courtney!

Enjoy getting PAID to shop!!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! Nothing beats "free" money! We have a small bank account for AC that we add these "kick backs" to...every little bit helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Britton (and Courtney) for this information. I'll have to check it out! Thanks Britton for stopping by my blog,leaving a comment and voting for my blog!
    Have a blessed weekend!
    Tracy
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?d=82480&m=27397&u=447388

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails